During COVID-19, hand sanitizer has become one of the commonly used care products in our daily life. We usually prepare hand sanitizer at home, so when buying hand sanitizer, what points should we pay attention to? The following is the Zanyu hand sanitizer supplier to introduce the things you need to pay attention to when buying hand sanitizer.
1. To purchase in regular malls, the purchase channels of regular malls are relatively stable, and there is a more strict purchase control system.
2. Observe whether the packaging is intact, whether the printing on the packaging bottle is clear, and whether the pump head is strong. Normal hand sanitizer is squeezed out of the pump head. If the packaging quality is poor, it will not leak or leak during use, causing inconvenience and waste.
3. To see if the signs are complete, if there is no factory name, factory address, etc., pay special attention to whether there is a standard number. Although there is no unified national standard for hand sanitizers at present, the state does not allow non-standard production. Therefore, all production enterprises should formulate enterprise standards and indicate the enterprise standard number on the packaging to ensure product quality.
4. Pay attention to the contents, that is, the hand sanitizer itself. Smell the smell of odor and pungent smell. If it is, it may be that the warranty period has expired or that prohibited materials are used, it is best not to buy and use. Also observe whether there is stratification or oil-water separation phenomenon, if there is, it indicates that the emulsification process is not well controlled in the production process, which will affect the washing effect.
Recommendations for the purchase of disposable hand sanitizer products
1. Clean hands at home: antibacterial hand sanitizer to be washed and antibacterial foam hand sanitizer to be washed.
2. Household cleaning: 84 disinfectants to be diluted and dilution-free disinfectants.
2. Going out/office: no-wash antibacterial hand sanitizer, no-wash antibacterial foam hand sanitizer, no-wash antibacterial gel, no-wash antibacterial gel, no-wash disinfectant.
3. Special occasions such as hospitals: medical disinfection hand sanitizer with alcohol concentration ≥75%.
Precautions for disposable hand sanitizer
1. No-clean hand sanitizer can only inhibit bacteria/disinfect, not decontaminate. If there are stains on the hands, the hands can't be cleaned only with no-clean hand sanitizer/hand sanitizer, or they need to be washed with running water.
2. No-clean hand sanitizer contains alcohol, because alcohol also has a quick-drying effect while disinfecting, so please use it with caution if your skin is allergic to alcohol.
3. Frequent use of no-clean hand lotion may over-clean the hands, causing dry skin on the hands. Although many products have added emollients such as glycerin, it is still recommended that you use the no-clean products in a timely manner Apply moisturizer.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.